1. Choose a brand When you decide to customize your home, the first step is to choose a brand. At present, there are many customized brands on the market. Citizens can learn about them in advance through the official website of the brand or the e-commerce platform, and then go to the customized brand to conduct on-site inspections, and then choose the appropriate customized brand according to their needs and preferences.
2. Make an appointment To make an appointment for a measuring ruler, you usually have to go to the brand's physical store to make an appointment. After making an appointment, the designer will come to measure the ruler for free at the appointed time. If it is a rough house or a second-hand house, you must fully communicate your needs and preferences with the designer during the appointment of the measuring ruler, and discuss with the designer a preliminary design plan. After the decoration project around the place where the custom home products are placed is completed, the designer can repeat the ruler again to determine the fine size. After repeating the scale, the designer will make an original floor plan for the owner according to the result.
3. Program quotation Before the quotation, the designer will make a preliminary home layout plan according to the original floor plan, and communicate with the owner about the material, structure, color, pattern and other information of the customized home products. Next, the designer will give the owner a corresponding quotation. The price of the cabinet is usually calculated by square meters. If you choose different brands, different boards or different types of solid wood, the price will be different. In addition, the price per square meter is not the same for the unified board and the optional hardware.
4. 3D renderings Produce 3D renderings, determine the final plan, the preliminary home floor plan and quotation are approved by the owner, usually large custom brands will ask the designer to produce a complete design rendering for the owner within 4 days. This complete design rendering is usually It's a real 3d version. After the rendering is completed, the owner can also compare and adjust the product in combination with the actual product picture of the store.
5. Product installation When installing, be sure to pay attention to the protection of other parts of the home. The key protection objects are floors, door covers, doors, stairs, wallpapers, wall lamps, etc. To be on the safe side, it is best for the owner to follow up the installation process in person. In addition, the installer should be reminded to pay attention to the protection of the pipeline, so as not to interrupt the line and burst the water pipe. When installing hardware such as handles, you can help determine the installation location on site to find the most suitable height or location for your family.