The kitchen is truly the heart of the home and you are hosting high-class guests or doing your homework, the kitchen always seems to end up serving as the home’s central station. We spend a lot of time in this space, let’s make it as modern, glamorous and welcoming as possible. If you want a spice up your kitchen storage spaces with colors, finishes and decorative accessories then decorate your kitchen with cabinets. If you prefer a more modern or traditional look then the kitchen furniture design ideas go far beyond old furniture.
If you have modern kitchen cabinets are an obvious choice. Elegant and streamlined cabinets can make a farm, coastal or traditional cuisine a little cooler. You can become glamorous, minimalist or crazy for the color you want, or you can return it in the middle of the century.
The following are the best kitchen ideas.
1) Metal grid cabinets: Showcases with metal grid fronts instead of traditional showcases are a happy means between closed and open space. But with metal grids, you don’t have to worry about packing your essentials in a beautiful way, since you can only take a look inside House Beautiful market manager, Carisha Swanson.
2) Lacquered kitchen cabinets: Lacquered kitchen cabinets are like a freshly painted car parked in your kitchen: bright, bright and colorful. Lacquer cabinets are produced through a process of applying many layers of lacquer, followed by polishing and waxing. If done correctly, lacquer finishes can be durable and scratch-resistant. However, most people would say that this type of finish is not the perfect option for families busy with children because lacquer chips are known.
If you are willing to take risks, the bright sheen of lacquered furniture could be the option for your modern kitchen cabinets, as their elegant aesthetic is unmatched. You can get lacquered furniture in virtually any color of your choice, but keep in mind that to maintain that bright shine, you need to clean them properly. There are numerous products that claim to clean the lacquer, but be sure to use the right thing, as some chemicals can eventually be consumed.
3) Skirted cabinets: If you have open wardrobes and you don’t like their appearance, a simple trick is to make a DIY curtain to cover them. Opt for coffee curtains or measure and cut the chosen fabric accordingly, then hang it from the bottom of the counter with a rod.
4) Pastel cabinets For a neutral tone that still has some personality, try a pistachio green. It’s light and fresh, but it injects a little more character than other neutrals.
5) Metal cabinets: Designed by Emil Dervish, this eclectic kitchen is highly functional and modern. Stainless steel cabinets are sturdy and durable, as are wooden countertops (which is why they are so popular in professional kitchens), but they also add an industrial touch, while modern lighting and red paint pop up. They feel fresh.
6) Display cabinets: Display cabinets are another smart way to illuminate a black kitchen. Not only can you show your beautiful dishes and decorative objects, but the glass will also make you feel more open and spacious, as seen in this kitchen designed by Nicole Hollis Studio.
7) Modern white kitchen cabinets: Maybe the idea of brightly colored wardrobes makes you shiver, in which case, a simple white kitchen might be the best option for you. White kitchens are popular for a good reason, regardless of the style of the house.
This aspect can be achieved through numerous finishes, such as paint, glossy lacquer, melamine or sheet metal. No matter what your budget is, a clean, modern white kitchen can be yours. White kitchen cabinets also combine very well with numerous styles of drawer handles. If this simple and clean option looks attractive, then there may be a white kitchen in your future. Keep a cloth handy to clean all those dirty fingerprints. A modern white kitchen always looks clean.
8) The styles of colored wood kitchen cabinets: Pickled white wardrobes aren’t exactly all the rage right now, but you can still stain the wood wardrobes with a tint of color to achieve a unique contemporary design. With just a touch of color, the historic grain of the wood seems to be in the foreground, allowing the texture of the wardrobes to be center stage.
This spotted style almost seems to be a mix of return to nature combined with extreme modernism. The doors of the solid wood slabs can be tinted to fit any color combination of your choice, just be careful to discuss your style with the cabinetmaker. Some grains of wood can be gnarled and if the knots of wood are not interesting to you, discuss them first. The spots will make these knots stand out more.
9) Wood Veneer cabinets: The use of slabs, wood veneer furniture doors is a trend. It adds warmth and depth to a modern kitchen. According to Taylor Craft Cabinet Door Company, sheet veneered doors have been popular in Europe for decades and are now finally increasing in popularity in the United States.
There are certainly numerous reasons for this growing popularity. One can suspect that this is driven by the growing trend towards natural products and the return of nature home. The veneer slabs have magnificent wood grain in a magnificent way. The grain motifs seem to tell a story of the tree that originated, so of course, nature lovers would appreciate this aesthetic.
10) Patterned cabinets: If you have space between your closets and your roof, you have storage space. Add wicker baskets and it’s the perfect place to store less-used tools. In this kitchen, designer Michelle Nussbaumer printed a lovely in her closets to encourage the whole area.
Conclusion: There is no doubt that the cabinet style is the ideal choice for many kitchen buyers. After all, it is the current trend, the concept has now lasted in its original perception and for this, we are seeing innovative solutions from different suppliers to contrast some considerations with the cabinet style.