In the modern hotel furniture manufacture, there are various raw materials for furniture making that optimize solutions for designers and manufacturers in any project. When you are buying a furniture piece for your hotel furniture project, you’ve probably encountered a wide array of raw materials for furniture making such as woods of assorted types, different color assembles, glass as well as plastic/metal in some respects. Therefore, before carrying out any major furniture purchase, you need to understand the benefit as well as the characteristic of the furniture raw material so that you can get the furniture that fits you the best.
Top 5 Ideal Raw Materials for Furniture Making So before you pick your new custom hotel furniture piece, read the article below to find out what you should choose for raw materials for furniture making in terms of durability, comfort, and style.
1. Metals Metal, known as a popular raw materials for furniture making, are found in many designs, styles, unique colors, and pattern combinations. You can find metal material in chairs, tables, double-seater, or triple-seater sofas, etc. Due to its hardness, metal material can’t be used as the main furniture design material. Instead, the structure of furniture items proffered metals such as brass, steel, and aluminum. Therefore, the furniture becomes more durable and stylish because of the use of metal materials structure.
Nowadays, the use of metal materials has dramatically improved the overall style of the furniture, and it has widely applied in the field of raw materials for furniture making. For example, chairs and tables have aluminum legs and edge designs. Furthermore, metal materials are a great and popular choice as it can be used for outdoor furniture, it is light in weight, easy to clean and withstand the extreme weather condition.
2. Solid Wood The solid wood furniture design material is the basic material for furniture manufacture before composited woods. Generally speaking, solid wood-made furniture is expensive. From craftsmen to large factories, the characteristics of hardwood bring about highly qualified hotel furniture. But the decrease of natural wood resources and rising prices raise the concern about the side effects of solid wood. Though some raw materials for furniture making belong to the luxury segment, manufacturers always pay attention to managing production costs. In this respect, Bestar Hospitality offers multiple raw materials for furniture making that can produce better cost-effectiveness.
3. Marble Marble is frequently constructional furniture design material. It is mainly used in making up of the fascinated surface on hotel furniture items such as dining table, cabinet, or console table. There are various marble materials on the hotel furniture market. The marble’s unique texture can reflect light and have a smooth surface after cut and polished. Besides, another characteristic of marble material is reflecting light. So, marble material can light up space better than any other raw materials for furniture making, giving the hotel furniture a sense of luxurious meaning.
4. Upholstery Upholstery is the collective name for the raw materials for furniture making that makes up the soft coverings of chairs, sofas, and other furniture, including fabric, padding, webbing, and springs. These furniture raw materials mainly cover the particular hotel furniture part, which will be interactive with a human directly. Most importantly, the upholstery material is soft and comfortable. After the upholstery material works, these hotel furniture areas will become more stylish and comfortable with users.
5. Engineered Veneer Engineered veneer is a perfect material choice for many furniture pieces due to its clean look and various colors and style options. The engineered veneer includes the MDF (a popular material in hotel furniture), poly-wood, and chipboard. In fact, the engineered veneer is a structurally significant aspect of the furniture, as it is more durable and stable. It wouldn’t expand or contract as the temperature changes. Most importantly, one significant advantage is customization. The engineered veneer’s price is less expensive than natural wood, so hotel owners and furniture manufacturers can achieve cost efficiency in the production.
In this article, we have introduced the top 5 ideal raw materials for furniture making, so that you will not be limited to the one single material in the hotel furniture market now, especially if you have a great hotel furniture supplier on your list. Bestar Hospitality is the one that you can always trust. As a manufacturer and supplier of hotel and hospitality furniture, Bestar Hospitality can deliver all your indoor and outdoor hotel furniture requirements – chairs, tables, outdoor, bar, and more and always ensure that your hotels are stylishly ahead.